Jan 12, 2010

HESI Passed Big Time 927

We took the HESI exam at Bohecker College today, and I made 927.

The school currently requires 750 to pass. For the record, on a practice HESI taken a few months ago, I made 843.

Anyway, this is great news. Only two more days of testing for Med-Surg, Psyc, and Concepts of Nursing. So far, I've done well in all those classes, so with some good review and a few hours of study, I'm all done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also for the record, a few years ago I was sure that I would not pass any RN program. It's not a matter of being smart, but of confidence and not giving up. Sometimes you can give that to yourself, sometimes other people help along the way. I'm thankful for all my friends who had no doubts! Thank-you from the bottom of my heart.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your Friend in Life,
~Linda


Linda's E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: